2007/12/6

Because of the 風疹

0






I am still in Guam and so I can only type English.
I will be returning tommorow.  Although I miss this vacation already, but I really want to return soon.  The only reason is that I got 風疹 a few day ago and it is becoming more and more serious.  I think I need to take the Chinese medicine for recovery, it is so itchy and because of this, I cannot go out swimming since I cannot bear the wind. 
I was planned to go to PIC today, but because of the風疹, we have to give up this plan. Fortunately, my husband doesn't mind that much, we still enjoy relaxing in the hotel or just going out to the shopping mall.
Anyway, we enjoyed this vacation very much and when we returned, we will share our journey here (but actually we went just a few places)
You Might Also Like
JOIN THE DISCUSSION